My husband describes pretty much everything I make the same way: “It’s good.” But after making this last night for dinner he has confessed he loves it! Score!
- 1 package of white rice noodles
- 4-6 slices of plain bacon cut up into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup of cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
Using a cast iron pot, cook the rice noodles as directed. Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a pan until crispy and move to paper towels to dry.
Mix egg product, olive oil, cheeses, parsley, pepper, and salt into a bowl.
After draining the noodles, put them back in the cast iron pot they were cooked in and add the cheese mixture and bacon. Toss over low heat until the noodles are coated.
Elimination Diet safe: Yes!